T- ABB Turbocharger / T- TPS44 Turbo Nozzle Ring For Marine Diesel Engine Turbocharger Replacement Parts
T- ABB / T- TPS series turbocharger design features:
T- TPS44 Turbocharger Nozzle Ring belongs to one part of T- ABB / T- TPS series marine turbocharger with features as following:
- It consists of single stage mixed-flow turbine, centrifugal compressor, external engine lubricating oil system.
- it can be matched with high-speed diesel engine and gas engine of 500-3000kw.
- cooled & uncooled bearing casing design.
- The constant pressure mixed turbine is used to increase the volume flow through the nozzle ring with the pulse application.
- The compressor wheel adopts after sloping shunt blades and provide three different periods of pressure.
- The overall efficiency of turbocharger is 62%-64%, the maximum pressure ratio is 4.5.
- It is compact structure, easy to maintain and widely used in marine main engines, marine auxiliary machines, generating sets, railway locomotives and other application areas of diesel engines.
T- ABB / T-TPS turbocharger types:
||T- TPS Series
T- ABB / T- TPS44 Turbocharger Nozzle Ring pictures:
Brief description of turbocharger nozzle ring:
T-TPS44 Turbocharger Nozzle Ring is in the where the energy in the exhaust gas is converted into kinetic energy, so the nozzle ring need to bear the extremely high temperature and high pressure.The turbocharger nozzle ring is usually fabricated from a creep resistant chromium nickel alloy, heat resisting moly-chrome nickel steel or a nimonic alloy which will withstand the high temperatures and be resistant to corrosion.Furthermore, due to its function is to convert the exhaust gas into kinetic energy, the precision processing of the nozzle ring is highly demanded.