|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||Marine Turbo|
|Certification:||ISO; CCS; GL|
|Model Number:||ABB RR Turbocharger|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box, wood case|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 pcs / month|
|Model:||ABB RR151||Product Name:||Turbocharger Casings, Bearing Housing, Bearing Casing|
|Type:||ABB RR Turbocharger||Fuel:||Diesel,Fuel|
|Quality:||High-output, Lower Engine Fuel Consumption,Guaranteed||Certification:||ISO9001, CCS, Or GL|
RR151 Turbocharger Bearing Housing,
Mixed Flow Turbocharger Bearing Housing,
ABB RR Series Turbo Bearing Housing
ABB RR Series Mixed flow Turbocharger/RR151 Turbocharger Bearing Casing
ABB/RR series turbocharger:
ABB/ RR151 type turbocharger belongs to RR series. The RR series turbocharger is a lightweight, low-cost turbocharger with robust design, offering high efficiency, high gas-inlet temperature capability and good compressor characteristics. The RR is designed for an output range of about 500 kW to 1,800 kW. RR series turbochargers are ideal for high-speed diesel engines and gas engines which developed for higher outputs and lower engine fuel consumption.
It's used on diesel marine engine, rail as well as earthmoving and mining equipment.
RR Series includes:
ABB/RR series marine turbocharger's design features:
• High- output range from 500 kW to 1800 kW per turbocharger;
• Compressor pressure ratios: up to 3.5;
• High efficiency and small size;
• Lower fuel consumption
• The RR series turbocharger is equipped with pressure lubricated internal bearings, externally mounted "mixed flow" turbines and radial compressors;
• The RR series turbochargers are lubricated via the oil systme of the engine using standard oil filters;
• .The RR series turbochargers are used on high-speed diesel engines and on gas engines.
ABB / RR series turbocharger dimension and weight only for reference:
|ABB||RR Series||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||D(mm)||E(mm)||F(mm)||G(mm)||H(mm)||I(mm)||Weight (kg)*|
Note: *without filter silencer/suction branch and without cooling water.
ABB RR151 Turbocharger Bearing Casing pictures: