|Model:||TPS48 Screw Type Turbocharger Bearing Casing||Product Name:||Turbocharger Bearing Casing/bearing Housing/bearing Pedestal|
|Type:||Exhaust Gas Turbocharger Parts||Turbine Type:||Single Stage Mixed-flow Turbine|
|Quality:||High Performance, Top And High Level, Guaranteed||Application:||Marine Engine, Drilling And Mining Industry, Generator, Construction/mining/agriculture Machinery|
TPS48 Turbocharger Bearing Casing,
Turbocharger Bearing Casing Screw Type,
ABB Turbo Bearing Housing
Turbocharger bearings work under high temperature, high speed and light load conditions to ensure reliable operation of the bearings under working conditions. In addition to ensuring that the structural design, materials and manufacturing of the bearings to meet the requirements, good maintenance management is also critical important.
TPS series Marine turbocharger features:
1. It consists of single stage mixed-flow turbine, centrifugal compressor, external engine lubricating oil system.
2. it can be matched with high-speed diesel engine and gas engine of 500-3000kw.
3. cooled & uncooled bearing casing design.
4. The constant pressure mixed turbine is used to increase the volume flow through the nozzle ring with the pulse application.
5. The compressor wheel adopts after sloping shunt blades and provide three different periods of pressure.
6. The overall efficiency of turbocharger is 62%-64%, the maximum pressure ratio is 4.5.
7. It is compact structure, easy to maintain and widely used in marine main engines, marine auxiliary machines, generating sets, railway locomotives and other application areas of diesel engines.
ABB / TPS turbocharger types include:
|Model||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight(Kg)|
The marine turbocharger, also known as exhaust gas turbocharger, is the main equipment in the diesel engine boosting system. It consists of a single-stage exhaust gas turbine and a centrifugal compressor. They are mounted on the same shaft to form the moving part of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger - the rotor. The function of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger is to use the diesel exhaust energy to drive the turbine to drive the compressor on the coaxial to increase the air pressure into the cylinder, so that the diesel engine power is greatly improved. The exhaust turbocharger approximately doubles the power of the diesel engine, but its weight is only increased 10%.