T- ABB Turbocharger / T- TPL Series Turbine Blade For Diesel Marine Engine And Gas Engines
T- TPL series turbocharger turbine blade is belonging to the parts for T- ABB / T- TPL series exhaust gas turbocharger, while T- TPL series is devided to T- TPL-A Series and T- TPL-B Series. Their features are as below:
T- ABB / T- TPL-A series turbocharger design features:
- The T- TPL-A series turbocharger is for large medium-speed diesel and gas engines with a power output range from2,500kW to 12,500kW.
- Turbine: The T- TPL-A turbocharger is axial turbine for high efficiencies and high volume flow rates.
- Compressor: The T- TPL-A compressors ensure the high volume flow rates which allow optimized matching to different engine applications. Its single-piece, splitter-bladed aluminum alloy wheels with backswept blades ensure high efficiencies and wide compressor maps. its pressure ratio is from 4.2 up to 5.0 based on different design.
- Bearing: The T- TPL-A bearing assembly lubricated directly by the engine lube oil system, plain bearings can run up to 36,000 hours before being overhauled.
- Casing: The T- TPL-A casings is optimized for 4-stroke engines application, include integrated waste gate flanges, temperature and pressure measurement connections. All-round insulation minimizes the turbocharger noise level and casing surface temperature.
- It's widely used on diesel marine engine as well as gas engines.
T- ABB / T- TPL-B series turbocharger design features:
- T- ABB / T- TPL-B series turbocharger is designed primarily for large two-stroke marine diesel engines.
- These turbochargers are simple, rugged and compact to keep your running cost low. Five frames cover an engine output range of 3,000kW to 28,000kW.
- Turbine: The T- TPL-B turbocharger is axial turbine for very high efficiencies and high volume flow rates by the 2-stroke diesel engine market.
- Compressor: The T- TPL-B comressors ensure the high volume flow rates which allow optimized matching to different engine applications. Its single-piece, splitter-bladed aluminum alloy wheels with backswept blades ensure a wide compressor map and peak efficiencies of more than 86%. its pressure ratio is up to 4.5.
- Bearing: The T- TPL-B bearing assembly lubricated directly by the engine lube oil system, plain bearings are designed to run up to 36,000 hours before being exchanged. The radial bearing bushes are fixed with screws and centered in a squeeze oil film damper.
- Casing: The T- TPL-B casings are optimized for 2-stroke engines. Features include integrated washing device, temperature and pressure measurement. The T- TPL-B casing is insulated to make the turbocharger noise level and casing surface temperature as low as possible.
- Emergency lube oil systme: it ensures safe running of the T- TPL85-B and T- TPL91-B turbocharger rotor.
T- ABB / T- TPL turbocharger types include:
|T- ABB TURBOCHARGER
||T- TPL-A Series
||T- TPL-B Series
T- ABB / T- TPL series turbine blade pictures:
Description of turbine blade:
Turbine blades that rotate at high speed are responsible for drawing high temperature and high pressure air into the combustor so that to maintain the engine's operation. In order to ensure long-term stability in extreme environments of high temperature and high pressure, turbine blades are often forged with high-temperature alloys and used in different ways to cool, for example, internal airflow cooling, boundary layer cooling, or thermal barrier coatings that protect the blades, to guarantee the reliability of turbine blades during turbocharger's operation.