T- IHI Turbocharger / T- RH163 Turbo Repair Kit For High Speed Diesel Engine Service Parts
T- IHI / T- RH series turbocharger design features:
T- RH163 turbo repair kit includes the service kit1 and service kit 2, which belongs to the parts of T- IHI / T- RH series exhaust gas turbocharger with the design features as below:
- T- IHI / T- RH series exhaust gas turbocharger consists of mixed flow turbine and radial flow compressor.
- This series of turbocharger can match to high-speed diesel engine.
- Two types of journal bearing: semi-floating type and full-floating type, in order to prevent the shaft to move.
- A seal plate and seal ring located in compressor side in order to prevent the air and oil leaking.
- The turbocharging efficiency is 60%-62%, and its compressor pressure ratio up to 3.6.
- Excellent thermal resistance, air and oil sealing performance and stable bearing system ensure the T-IHI / T-RH Series marine turbochargers' reliability and long service lifetime.
- T- RH series turbochargers are widely used in automotive, heavy truck, construction, marine and industrial engine.
T- IHI / T- RH series turbocharger types include:
|T- IHI TURBOCHARGER
T- IHI / T- RH163 turbo repair kit picture:
T- IHI / T- RH163 turbo repair kit 1 & service kit 2 description:
Usually the exhaust gas turbocharger needs to do the maintenance or overhaul job in every 4800 running hours. The quality of the overhaul kits or service kit or repair kit or rebuild kit is very crucial for the turbocharger maintenance, because the poor quality or too cheap service kits could misshape or degrade quickly and causing even more damage on the turbocharger.