T- NA Series Turbo Compressor Impeller For T- MAN Engine Turbocharger Spare
T- MAN / T- NA series turbocharger design features:
T- NA series turbo compressor impeller (also called compressor wheel) belongs to one part of T- MAN / T- NA series turbocharger with the design features as below:
- T- NA series supercharger is a axial-flow turbocharger.
- T- NA turbochargers adopts inboard plain bearing, uncooled casings and lubricated by the engine's lube oil system.
- For engine power output range from 1,650 to 24,500 kW per turbocharger;
- Axial flow turbine inboard plain bearing design;
- Lubricated by the engines lube oil system;
- Suitable for a wide variety of fuels, heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas operation;
- Simple and durable design;
- Easy maintenance；
- Long service life；
- widely used in marine, power and industrial applications．
T- NA series turbocharger types:
|T- MAN TURBOCHARGER
||T- NA Series
The description of T- NA series turbo compressor impeller:
The turbo compressor impeller (compressor wheel) is of aluminium alloy or the more expensive titanium. Manufactured from a single casting, it is located on the rotor shaft by splines. Aluminium impellers have a limited life, due to creep, which is dictated by the final air temperature. Often the temperature of air leaving the impeller can be as high as 200°C. The life of the impeller under these circumstances may be limited to about 70000 hours. To extend the life, air temperatures must be reduced. One way of achieving this is to draw the air from outside where the ambient air temperature is below that of the engine room. Efficient filtration and separation to remove water droplets is essential and the impeller will have to be coated to prevent corrosion accelerated by the possible presence of salt water.